1. In one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. God became incarnate in Jesus Christ and that all of our hope centers on the person and work of Jesus, who was fully God and fully man.
3. Jesus is God. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death on the cross to pay the penalty of our sin, His resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, and His future return in power and glory to judge both his followers and non-believers.
4. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables Christians to live godly lives.
5. That the bible is the inarguable and authoritative Word of God and the guiding authority for salvation and faithful living.
6. In the necessity of obedience to the Word of God.
7. That Jesus Christ is the head of the Church.
8. That in Christ, there is unity of all followers.
9. In the Sovereignty of God over all creation.
10. In the faithful Stewardship of God’s creation.
11. That our chief purpose in life is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
” Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ”
Proverbs 22: 6